Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some new twists & ties!

Okay, I’m obsessed. I love scarves. I love wearing scarves, I love tying scarves, I love shopping for scarves. I’m always looking for new ways to wear those lovely pieces of silk, cotton and cashmere. While I was browsing my favorite store in the entire universe, Anthropologie, I noticed how awesome their product pictures were for the scarves. So I decided to compile a pictorial list of my favorite ties to share with you…enjoy!


I can't wait to try these! I hope they help you out if you're ever in a scarf tying bind.
You can find all of these scarves at http://www.anthropologie.com/

2 comments:

  1. You are a woman after my heart, Cheyanne. I am quite the scarf girl myself. There is no way to have enough of them! Plus, they distract from my Scandinavian double chin. :) Yesss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! I did like that store when we were in NC. I bought some cool hooks for our new bathroom (a "D" and a "S"...and I told Shanon don't even think of hanging your towel on the "D" haha)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...