Friday, December 21, 2012

Wonder of this Season

Wow. It’s December 21st. Where has the time gone? Between moving, making custom orders, traveling, and working I haven’t had time to do anything else. I haven’t even gotten to enjoy the Christmas season! I guess I can’t say that…whenever I drive to town and back I blare my Ultimate Christmas Favorites. That boys choir singing Little Drummer Boy is going to blow my speakers one of these days!


I don’t even know if I’m coming or going anymore. And that’s definitely not how this season is supposed to be spent. I haven’t even watched any of my favorite Christmas movies yet! UNHEARD OF!!! But I promised myself when things slow down, I will. When I get those three purses tooled, 14 cuffs riveted, and bazillion necklaces made…then I can watch The Family Stone. Or The Holiday. And I can’t leave out The Grinch.

It’s very sad to think this is what Christmas has turned into for me. When I was younger I would have my Christmas countdown started in July! Well I’m not going to let all the good tidings pass me by anymore! I’m going to slow down. Finally go out and take that picture of the frosty trees. Curl up in front of the fireplace. And actually wrap my presents instead of tossing them in a bag. Yes I’m going to enjoy this season because I wait all year for it to be here and then when it is, I ignore it.

Thus…I wish you a very slow, chestnut roasting, frosty braches, twinkling lights kind of holiday. Don’t let the wonder of this season rush by.

7 comments:

  1. Aksyon Konpayi nan in kỷ yếu giá rẻ Hong Post ta in phong bì giá rẻ vle vin sèvis sa yo konsepsyon mẫu thẻ nhân viên đẹp ki pi pwofesyonèl pou enprime ak piblisite mẫu thẻ VIP giá rẻ
    Operasyonèl efikasite công ty in ấn tại hà nội dirab kwasans ki baze sou amoni nan thiết kế in ấn giá rẻ
    enterè ant pati konsèné yo konsène in offset
    Toujou konsidere kliyan kòm sant la nan tout travay la mau phong bi dep tại Hà nội sijè sèvis ki pi enpòtan. Kalite nan travay,in ky yeu dep pwogrè kliyan satisfezan se priyorite 1, báo giá in kẹp file tại Hà Nội
    in bằng khen giá rẻ valè relasyon ki dire lontan, patnè devlopman nouvo, devlope ki baze sou respè a nan pati yo.in bao li xi
    in thiep chuc mung nam moi 2017
    in catalogue giá rẻ Avèk eslogan a "Long Jwenti ki dire lontan - Ansanm devlope"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, look at the West.
    in lịch tết 2017 Sure, Memphis should be
    down with Pau's injury (though
    in lịch để bàn chữ a
    the Czar has overachieved with undertalented teams in the past), but... in lịch để bàn chữ M
    -I like the Lakers' moves of adding a couple shooters plus I think (call me crazy) Kwame can continue his play from late last season.
    -SAC and SEA both báo giá lịch tết finished strong after making
    in lịch để bàn
    trades last year, and I think they both have made solid coaching changes.
    -UTAH and HOU thiết kế lịch độc quyền had a zillion injuries last year,
    and should be better if they can
    in kẹp file just stay healthy.
    -Golden State feels like it should be a tougher regular season team with mẫu kẹp file đẹp the Nellieball style -
    that team just feels like it's in a better place after the coaching change.
    -MIN added a 20-pt scorer plus a potential ROY to its backcourt thiết kế kẹp file (
    though I don't entirely feel like all these parts fit - but it's hard to imagine they'll win *fewer* than last year's 33).
    -And then there's New Orklahoma City, who made the most celebrated FA signing, though I'm not as high on them as others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...