Wednesday, August 22, 2012

There's nothing better...

There’s nothing better than taking off, and getting away for a while. Especially when one of your great friends is involved! This weekend I trekked across the border to Vida, Montana, where my buddy from high school lives.

I packed up my mom’s big spiffy camera, my new leather goodies, and hit the pavement. I’m so lucky to have friends that are supportive of my new little business and that are willing to help me. Did I mention they are also all very modelesque? I couldn’t ask for a more perfect combination! My friend B agreed to help out with my photo-shoot for my next ad in COWGIRL magazine. The ads I get to create are even more special when they have the people I am close to in them!

Plus it’s so much easier doing a shoot with someone I know. We all know how awkward I am! But the shoot turned out great, and the pictures are amazing! I really will have a hard time choosing. Here are a couple example of ones that might show up in my ad…





Of course this weekend wasn’t just about taking photos…we needed some girl time too! We got to talking about my upcoming wedding and how I am NOT EVEN CLOSE to being domestic. Cooking is out of the question for me when I have a sister that went to culinary school and who cooks scrumptious meals every night! But eventually that will catch up with me, so B decided I needed a few lessons.

 
I was taught how to cook a delicious pork loin, how to make the best cheesy potatoes, and I even got to wear one of her magical aprons. You know how I love aprons…



Overall it was a much needed mini vacation. She even sent me home with one of her cook books! Pioneer Woman to be exact…I need to start studying!

Our little helper, Deuce!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...